Commercial real estate transactions and disputes raise unique issues. We have developed the knowledge to address those issues through representing sophisticated clients in connection with acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, financing, management, and construction.
Real estate disputes involve particular time pressures and require special remedies. Delays can have potentially devastating consequences for owners, developers, managers, buyers, and sellers. We are experienced in using extraordinary remedies, such as specific performance, injunctions, and judicial transfers of title, to enforce real estate contracts and preserve our clients’ interest in their real estate assets.
We regularly advise clients in connection with disputes and transactions related to:
- Acquisition and development of real estate
- Financing of real estate assets
- Leases for warehouse, commercial, retail, and office uses
- Construction contracts, design/build agreements, and architect and engineer contracts
- Sales, exchanges, and other dispositions of real estate
- Title and boundary contests
- Mechanics’ liens